Kitchen Herb Planter - 3 Colours
A small, classical herb planter that makes the perfect addition to your kitchen garden. Frost proof and hard wearing, it is the perfect herb pot for both indoor and outdoor use and can hold a selection of kitchen herbs and alpine strawberries.
Why we love it
- As seen on GardeningEtc
- Crafted from the highest quality earthen clay and finished with a premium, light glaze
- Choose from Topiary Green, Grey Smoke or White Smoke
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use - for indoor use you'll need a saucer to catch the water
- Fitted with a drainage hole to encourage healthy root growth
- Frostproof and hardwearing, suitable for all seasons
- Free delivery on orders over £40
Good proct but found it difficult to fit herbs in other than in the top centre. Even after dividing the smaller herbs it was difficult to fit them in. However, they all seem to be surviving and it looks attractive on the terrace.
Nice looking pot, would have liked it to be a bit bigger.
Fast efficient delivery. Just what I wanted - robust and sturdy. Now full of herbs and looking good.
Here is a photo update of my review - these cuties are fantastic - six strawberry, bare root plants and one/two in the top - amazing!!! In answer to the Question - no, not too small at all.
Small but perfectly formed so I purchased two! The quality of both product and service is first class. Constantly updated on despatch/delivery. Well packaged.
The pot is no as large as I thought (in my head) but it's lovely and will sit beautifully on a patio with a profusion of strawberries this summer. Sturday, lovely finish on the glaze and the colour (I purchased grey) is perfect.
Many thanks to all.