Essentials Light Recycled Plastic Planter - 7 Colours
These sustainable garden pots from our essentials range are made from recycled plastic and look as good as a real stone planter.
At just 1.08 kilograms, they are lightweight so be moved around the garden with ease. They also come with four pre-drilled drainage holes to encourage healthy root growth; simply pot and go.
Why we love it
- Made from non-toxic recycled plastic, producing a lightweight realistic planter
- Available in 7 beautiful colours, all with a high-quality gloss finish
- Comes with four pre-drilled drainage holes so your plants remain hydrated and healthy
- UV-resistant and resistant to temperatures as low as -30
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
Specifications & Care
|45 cm||21 cm||37 cm||1.08 kg|
Our plastic plant pots are frostproof, so can be left outside all year. To clean, simply wipe with warm soapy water. Do not use harsh chemicals.
I am so delighted with this lovely planter, plenty big enough to plant with a thriller, some fillers and spillers.
This is the second container I’ve bought from Gardenesque, the other was a green glazed terracotta and that was fabulous too with great customer service.
thank you for the lovely review, it is such a nice planter and I am pleased it will bring you much happiness.
Love this pot. I bought one in red to go with a ceramic pot that I have and it's an excellent match. I love the colour and I love it more so because it's made from recycled plastic. I'd been looking for one like this for months and so glad to have found "the one" .
Lovely pot large and made from recycled plastic. Looks great