Hoole Cesta Cast Iron Fire Basket
Add warmth, light and atmosphere to your garden with this beautiful fire basket from our classic Hoole collection.
- Made from tough cast iron, designed to maximise heat radiance
- The fire basket sits on a metal tray which catches falling ash, minimising mess
- Lightweight, so can moved to any part of your garden that needs heat
- A timeless design with an open frame design, allowing for a better flame
- Easy to assemble; full instruction manual included
- Fast and free delivery from our Cotswolds warehouse
Specifications and Care
To clean your fire basket, wash with warm soapy water with a brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Over time, the fire basket will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire basket charm.
The fire basket should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. For outdoor use only.