Kansai Zen Water Feature with LED Light
About the Kansai Zen water feature
Inspired by natural rock water fountains, the water gently cascades down each pebble before being recycled back up to the top. It's made from lightweight fibreclay but is finished with a stone effect for a natural look. Includes a pump and transformer kit; simply plug into a standard socket to start the water flow.
Why we love it
- Crafted from hardwearing fibreclay, making this a lightweight water feature compared to a solid stone one
- Features an LED light so you can enjoy your water feature into the evening
- Our Kansai water feature is self-contained and comes with a 3.5w pump and 250 litre per hour transformer
- 12-month guarantee for the pump and cable (conditions apply as per the instruction manual)*
- Fast and free delivery from our warehouse in the heart of the Cotswolds
Shop our full range of indoor and outdoor water features for more styles and sizes.
Specifications and Care
We always recommend filling your water feature with distilled water to minimize the build-up of limescale.
|Width at Widest Point||
Key Technical Features:
- LED lights: 1
- Pump: 250AB + pump flow regulator
- Power cable: 10m
- Watts: 3.5
- Litres per hour: 250
- 12-month guarantee for the pump and cable (conditions apply as per instruction manual)
*Proof of purchase applies and full conditions can be found in the instruction manual.