Portable Kamado Ceramic Grill Barbecue 15 Inch
About the Kamado Portable Grill and Smoker
Take your barbecuing to another level with this portable Kamado ceramic grill and smoker that heats up ready for cooking in 15 minutes, perfect for a weekend camping trip. Designed to allow for precise temperature control, ranging from 107 and 399 degrees celsius, you can use this charcoal grill for grilling, searing, baking and smoking by adding wood chips to the charcoal. The high-quality ceramic body is excellent at heat retention, which is why it’s an extremely versatile cooking unit and can be used to cook anything from meat and fish, to pizza and even baking a cake. Our Kamado barbecues are available in a black or green finish and come on a cast iron stand with handles for transporting.
Why We love it
- The ceramic body allows the Kamado barbecue to reach temperatures up to 399 degrees celsius, keeping the coals hot for up to 10 hours, perfect for slow roasting
- Top and bottom vents allow for precise air and temperature control so you can tailor to your cooking method, whether that’s slow roasting, grilling or baking
- A waterproof thermometer allows you to accurately monitor the temperature inside the ceramic body
- A cushioned rim around the lid allows for a smooth, soft close and the insulated bamboo handle adds a stylish finish
- The ceramic grill body sits on a removable cast iron stand with handles, perfect for transporting
- Fast and free delivery directly from our Cotswolds warehouse
Shop our full outdoor living range to kit out your garden for all seasons.
Specifications and Care
- Stainless steel removable 304 grill grid with a diameter of 33cm
- Built-in waterproof thermometer
- Insulated bamboo handle
- Extra cushion soft close seal
- Cast iron charcoal grate
- Cast iron stand and handles for portability
- Fuel type: Lump charcoal
- Ceramic body dimensions: W38cm x H56cm
- Cooking area: 858cm²
- Weight: 42kg
Light using lump charcoal and firelighters, do not use petrol.
This ceramic kamado grill barbecue requires a minimum of two people to remove from the pallet packaging.
To clean, leave the barbecue burning for 30 minutes at 26 degrees Celsius to allow it to self-clean and burn off any food and debris. Do not use water or any other chemicals to clean the inside of the barbecue as it may cause the ceramic to crack. The grill can be removed and cleaned separately with a non-abrasive cleaning agent.
When not in use and completely cooled, we recommend to cover your Kamado barbecue with a waterproof cover. During winter store undercover or in a garage or shed for complete protection.