Evergreen Viburnum Tinus Lisarose 'Loren'
This Viburnum Tinus Lisarose 'Loren' is a perfect bushy evergreen that gives you beautiful clusters of pink flowers in spring and winter with considerably low maintenance.
Why we love it
- Evergreen and easy to grow in most conditions
- Flowers in summer and winter
- The Lisarose can grow to about 1.5 - 2.5 m ultimate height and spread in around 10-20 years
- Your plant will be about 50cm high and will be in its grow pot of 26cm wide
- Can also be grown as a hedge for a beautiful alternative to traditional hedgerow plants
How to Water
Keep your shrub moist but well drained.
Light and soil conditions
Viburnum Tinus Lisarose isn't fussy. It is happy in most conditions; exposed, sheltered, bright sunlight or full shade and grows well in most moderately fertile, well-draining soils.
You'll want to prune after the flowering season around late spring.
In the autumn months, you can expect ovoid metallic-blue, non-edible berries just before the winter flowering season.
Came in a tall cardboard box, wrapped in good quality bubble trap and in a plastic pot. Pot compost was damp. Plant is a good size, as shown in the picture. 2 weeks on, the plant is going strong. Only downside, roots we're very well established in the pot.