Evergreen Viburnum Tinus Lisarose 'Loren' - Low Maintenance
This Viburnum Tinus Lisarose 'Loren' is a perfect bushy evergreen that gives you beautiful clusters of pink flowers in spring and winter with considerably low maintenance.
50% off with the purchase of any pot using code PLANT50 at checkout.
Why we love it
- Evergreen and easy to grow in most conditions
- Flowers in summer and winter
- The Lisarose can grow to about 1.5 - 2.5 m ultimate height and spread in around 10-20 years
- Your plant will be about 50cm high and will be in its grow pot of 26cm wide
- Can also be grown as a hedge for a beautiful alternative to traditional hedgerow plants
How to Water
Keep your shrub moist but well drained.
Light and soil conditions
Viburnum Tinus Lisarose isn't fussy. It is happy in most conditions; exposed, sheltered, bright sunlight or full shade and grows well in most moderately fertile, well-draining soils.
You'll want to prune after the flowering season around late spring.
In the autumn months, you can expect ovoid metallic-blue, non-edible berries just before the winter flowering season.