Extra Large Ancient Salt Glaze Pot
Part of the Ancient range, these pots are inspired by volcanic rock formations found deep in the ocean. The authentic appearance complements outdoor environments, making flattering centrepieces.
Why we love it
- As seen in House Beautiful
- A very strong and sturdy planter, these are some of the larger planters that we have to offer
- Complete with a drainage hole to encourage healthy root growth and breathability
- The glaze has been heat-distressed to give a beautiful antique finish inspired by volcanic rock formations found deep in the ocean
- Made from a durable clay that is sturdy and frost-proof, suitable for all seasons
- Fast and free delivery from our warehouse in the heart of the Cotswolds
Specifications and Care
This pot is even better than portrayed in the photos. It’s lovely!!! Beautiful quality and a perfect addition to my patio. What is also amazing is the delivery service as my pot arrived the day after I had ordered online. The driver was very helpful and carried the pot into my garage. Thank you so much Gardenesque for such impressive service.
We wanted three pots on the gravel for elaeagnus shrubs that should grow quite large, so they needed to be sturdy (it gets windy) and in keeping with the country location. These are perfect, thanks.
Thanks so much for your lovely review. Your new pots look fantastic.
Thank you for shopping at Gardenesque.
We were looking for a big sturdy pot for a large bay tree and this is perfect. The tree had been blown over and it's pot had been broken, so it needed something much sturdier to keep it grounded. I like the surface texture of this pot - it does have an 'ancient' kind of a loo. Hopefully this will increase as it gets more weathered in the garden.
We were looking for classic elegant pots that would be large enough to accommodate tree roses and be appropriate for our very old house. These pots are perfect. We made a good choice. Thank you
Lovely pot, as described. Can't attest to how long will last, but no reason to presume there will be a problem. Would recommend to anyone who wants a large pot.