Copper Sphere LED Solar String Lights 2 Lumens
About these Copper LED Solar String Lights
These copper sphere LED solar string lights are both practical and stunning, and are a great way to bring cosiness to your garden. With a warm LED light, they add a subtle glow and are encased in an attractive copper cage for a super stylish look.
Why we love it
- As seen in Good Homes magazine
- Made from durable copper, making them lightweight and ideal for outdoor use
- These solar fairy lights create a stunning table centrepiece or can be used to light up a garden archway
- A pretty copper cage surrounds the warm LED light, creating a stylish, on-trend look
- Switch between steady or flashing lights, depending on the mood
- Solar lights are a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and are hassle-free without the need for mains power
- Fast delivery and packaged in a decorative Gardenesque box, directly from our Cotswolds warehouse
Pair these solar powered fairy lights with a furniture set or fire pit to complete your garden look.
Specifications and Instructions
- Material: Copper
- Ball diameter: 3cm
- Number of lights: 10
- Space between each light: 15cm
- String length: 137cm
- Brightness: 2 Lumens
- Batteries: 1 rechargeable AA 1.2V 300mAh (included)
- Solar cable: 2m (the solar panel is at the end of the cable)
To use, simply switch to the on position and the lights will charge during the day and illuminate at night. Position the solar panel in direct sun for 6-8 hours for best results.