Hoole Ember Steel Chiminea
About the Hoole Ember Steel Chiminea
A stylish, contemporary steel chiminea from our Hoole range with a modern twist. Perfect for the patio, yard or balcony to provide heat well into the evening. Complete with a removable grill and a tall chimney that directs the smoke upwards and avoids eye irritation.
Why We love it
- Made from durable steel, with high-temperature paint
- At 44cm wide, it's nice and compact; perfect for smaller spaces
- Sleek, black design that will create a fantastic focal point in the garden
- Ideal for burning untreated wood and logs
- Includes a small metal poker to safely reposition hot logs
- Easy to assemble; full instruction manual included
- Fast and free delivery from our Cotswolds warehouse
Specifications and Care
To clean your fire pit, wash the grill in warm soapy water with a brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Over time, the fire pit will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire pit charm.
The fire pit should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. For outdoor use only.