Hoole Cast Iron Fire Pit with Grill & Metal Poker
About the Hoole Cast Iron fire pit with grill
The Hoole cast iron fire pit with grill has a simplistic yet sophisticated design that suits both contemporary and classic garden spaces. It's been practically designed with a beautiful, high-quality finish, the perfect centrepiece that will bring warming vibes to your garden. It comes packaged in a decorative Gardenesque box, perfect for a gift.
Why we love it
- As seen in Modern Gardens magazine
- Handmade from cast iron and steel, which gives off plenty of heat
- Your firepit will age and rust beautifully over time
- It's lightweight, so can be moved easily for different garden settings or camping trips
- Includes a metal poker for moving logs around
- The removable grill makes it easy to clean
- Delivered in a decorative Gardenesque box, making this fire pit perfect for a gift
- Fast and free delivery included, directly from our warehouse in the Cotswolds
Browse our full outdoor living collection for more garden inspiration and ideas.
Specifications and care
|Top diameter||Base diameter||Height||Weight|
To clean your fire pit, wash the grill in warm soapy water with a brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Over time, the fire pit will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire pit charm.
The fire pit should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. For outdoor use only.
To assemble, attach the top bowl to the base using the screws provided and simply place the metal grill on top.
Brought for present so too early to say how it is. It’s certainly heavy which can be an indication of quality. It appears to be good value for money.
Great firepit I bought for my Dad’s birthday. The designed Gardenesque branded box is a nice touch especially for a gift, my Dad loves it!