Hoole Cast Iron Fire Pit with Removable Grill & Metal Poker
The Hoole Cast Iron Fire Pit has a simplistic yet sophisticated design that suits both contemporary and classic garden spaces. It's been practically designed with a beautiful, high quality finish, the perfect centrepiece that will bring warming vibes to your garden.
Why we love it
- Made from cast iron and steel, which gives off plenty of heat
- Your firepit will age and rust beautifully over time
- It's lightweight, so can be moved easily for different garden settings or camping trips
- Includes a metal poker for moving logs around
- The removable grill makes it possible to use your firepit as a barbecue!
- Free delivery
Specifications and care
|Top diameter||Base diameter||Height||Weight|
To clean, wash the grill in warm soapy water with a brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Overtime, the fire pit will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire pit charm.
The fire pit should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. For outdoor use only.
To assemble, attach the top bowl to the base using the screws provided and simply place the metal grill on top.