Hoole Lelant Steel Bowl Fire Pit with Metal Poker
About the Lelant Steel Bowl Fire Pit
Part of the Gardenesque Hoole collection, the Lelant is a lightweight steel bowl fire pit that's both practical and stylish, featuring a mesh lid and metal poker for repositioning hot logs. We love the unique lattice design and sturdy tripod stand, ideal for placing on a patio.
Why we love it
- As seen in the Daily Telegraph and Ideal Home
- Comes with a mesh lid for added safety
- At 6.4 kg, the Hoole Lelant fire pit is lightweight, so can be moved with ease
- Made of steel, providing excellent heat distribution
- Includes a metal poker for lifting the mesh lid to reposition the logs
- Rusts beautifully over time
- Includes a removable grate for easy cleaning
- Easy to assemble and includes instructions
- Fast and free delivery included, directly from our Cotswolds warehouse
Specifications and Care
To clean your fire pit, wash the grill in warm soapy water with a soft, non-wired brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Over time, the fire pit will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire pit charm.
The fire pit should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. Do not place directly onto grass. For outdoor use only.