Hoole Steel Chiminea Log Burner
About the Hoole Steel Chiminea
This beautiful steel chiminea log burner will complement your outdoor space bringing both charm and warmth. On a practical side, the chimney directs the smoke upwards to avoid eye irritation and inhalation and the mesh surround helps contain sparks and spitting.
Why We Love it
- Made from steel, providing a lightweight frame of 8 kilograms
- Compact in size, making it an ideal choice for smaller gardens, but would make a fantastic addition to gardens of any size
- Includes a small metal poker to safely reposition hot logs
- Features a mesh door and frame for easy refuelling and airflow for a better flame
- Includes a full instruction manual
- Fast and free delivery from our Cotswolds warehouse
Specifications and Care
To clean your fire pit, wash the grill in warm soapy water with a brush or sponge. Do not use oven cleaner or any harsh cleaning agents.
We recommend storing in a dry, frost-free area when not in use. Over time, the fire pit will rust, which is completely normal and adds to the traditional fire pit charm.
The fire pit should be placed outdoors on a level and fireproof surface such as stone, sand or gravel. For outdoor use only.