Globe Slate Water Feature with LED Light
About this Globe Slate Water Feature
A premium, hand-finished, slate water feature that adds the soothing sound of running water to your garden. Each slate chip is inserted into a concrete base by hand, making every water fountain unique to you.
Why We Love It
- Made from elegant slate that blends beautifully with the outdoors
- Choose from medium or large to suit different garden spaces
- Fitted with 1 LED light so it can be enjoyed at night
- No need for additional plumbing; includes a 10m power cable and pump, simply plug in and go
- 12-month guarantee for the pump and cable (conditions apply as per the instruction manual)*
- Fast and free delivery, directly from our Cotswolds warehouse
Browse our full range of indoor and outdoor water features for more styles and sizes.
Specifications and Care
We always recommend filling your water feature with distilled water to minimize the build-up of limescale.
Key Technical Features for Both Medium and Large Sizes:
- LED Lights: 1
- Pump: 6 watt pump (medium); 12 watt (large)
- Power Cable: 10m
- Litres per hour: 450 (medium); 600 (large)
- 12-month guarantee for the pump and cable (conditions apply as per instruction manual)*
- Installation: easy to install with full instruction manual
*Proof of purchase applies and full conditions can be found in the instruction manual.
I took some time looking for a 'ball' type water feature and finally settled on the gardenesque slate water feature and do not regret the purchase in any way. Quick delivery and well packed in a sturdy box. I opted for the smaller ball but even this weighs in at 32kg and is very robust and solid. The fact that it is hand finished with the slate inserts means it is exclusive to each buyer. It adorns my front garden and has had many favourable comments from passers buy. I thoroughly recommend this water feature.
The slate is beautiful and the sound of trickling water is so soothing and relaxing in acorner of the garden. Be careful when assembling as a piece of slate came out.
The water feature arrived quickly and it was very well packed. I would recommend to clean it inside just so the water pump will last longer. The water feature has gentle relaxing sound. It was exactly was I was looking for.
Besides customer service is very good. Claire was very nice and helpful.
Ordered the large version and it’s big! Looks fab, cant wait to set it up in Spring. It looks better in real life than on the photos and is a lovely grey colour. Weighs a tonne though so will have to be careful setting it up as not to damage the slate. Delivery was so quick. Came on a pallet within 2 days of ordering. Great customer service too. Definately recommend.
We have a tiny terrace and wanted something of quality with water so chose the smaller version. Very pleased. Note that unlike other similar- looking cheaper versions which are sharped cement, this one has proper slate. Beware, however, that assembling the pump underneath is tricky to avoid damage to slate.