Nothing beats the sticky sweetness of the Honey Glazed bacon, wrapping the savoury sausage meat, and crisped to perfection on a Christmas Dinner! Join us as we prepare the ultimate Christmas Dinner side!
Makes 8 servings.
- 8 Rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 16 Chipolatas
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) To begin, preheat your oven to 190c/170c Fan/Gas Mark 5. Nice and toasty and the key to crispy bacon!
2) Halve the bacon rashers, and wrap each piece of bacon around each of the chipolatas.
3) Once wrapped, feel free to skewer with toothpicks to hold the bacon on the chipolata. Using a pastry brush, lightly glaze each bacon wrapped chipolata in a layer of Honey. It's up to you how much you apply - the more, the sweeter!
4) Once each one is evenly coated, stick into the oven and cook for around 30-35 minutes until golden and crispy!
5) Lightly season with salt and pepper to taste and quickly serve! Best served fresh from the oven - but let them cool first!
Festive Tip: Mix some honey with wholegrain mustard for a festive dip!
If you make this delightful recipe, be sure to tag us in a post about it on Instagram! Find us at @GardenesqueUK!