Clayton Round Terracotta Pot
A breathable, natural alternative to our Clayton fibreclay square planters. If you like classic, Victorian charm in your garden, this is the perfect planter for you.
The traditional crisscross pattern adds a decorative finish, making it the perfect vessel for paired back planting schemes.
Why we love it
- Handmade from the highest quality terracotta, our Gardenesque plant pots are made to last the test of time
- Fitted with drainage holes to encourage healthy root growth
- Available in 5 sizes (see specifications)
- Frostproof, suitable to keep outside all year
- Consider potting with a charming Buxus, or historical plant species or fruit tree that adds real history and charm to your home
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
Specifications and care
|Pot size 1||21cm||16cm|
|Pot size 2||29cm||24cm|
|Pot size 3||37cm||32cm|
|Pot size 4||49cm||38cm|
|Pot size 5||59cm||47cm|
Our terracotta pots are weather-proof, so can be left outside year-round.
A really attractive Italian pot with an interesting design that is fairly unique.
Lovely pots and I am very happy with my purchase.
Beautiful pot very heavy though and delivery was slow.
really nice and good value