Clayton Round Terracotta Pot
A breathable, natural alternative to our Clayton fibreclay square planters. If you like classic, Victorian charm in your garden, this is the perfect planter for you.
The traditional crisscross pattern adds a decorative finish, making it the perfect vessel for paired back planting schemes.
Why we love it
- Handmade from the highest quality terracotta, our Gardenesque plant pots are made to last the test of time
- Fitted with drainage holes to encourage healthy root growth
- Available in 5 sizes (see specifications)
- Frostproof, suitable to keep outside all year
- Consider potting with a charming Buxus, or historical plant species or fruit tree that adds real history and charm to your home
- Free delivery on all orders over £40
Specifications and care
|Pot size 1||21cm||16cm|
|Pot size 2||29cm||24cm|
|Pot size 3||37cm||32cm|
|Pot size 4||49cm||38cm|
|Pot size 5||59cm||47cm|
Our terracotta pots are weather-proof, so can be left outside year-round.
I bought these pots to match the same larger pots I purchased last year during lockdown when landscaping my new garden. I love the traditional terracotta and the pattern creates interest, they suit my cottage garden perfectly and having the two sizes really compliments the walkway where they are positioned. The service and delivery are exemplary never had better.
Bill & Ben would be dead chuffed with these pots. Expertly packaged, delivered on-time and they look great. Will defo be buying more.
A really attractive Italian pot with an interesting design that is fairly unique.
Lovely pots and I am very happy with my purchase.
Beautiful pot very heavy though and delivery was slow.