Glass Terrarium Kit with Cork Lid
About this Glass Terrarium Kit
Terrarium kits are a great way to build your own indoor mini garden and brighten up a dull space in your home. This DIY terrarium starter kit includes gravel, activated charcoal and peat-free compost to create a mini-ecosystem perfect for growing succulents or desert plants. This attractive glass terrarium jar comes with a cork lid for a rustic finish and will thrive best in a room with plenty of light.
Why we love it
- This DIY terrarium kit comes with gravel, activated charcoal and peat-free compost, providing the perfect environment to grow succulents (plants are not included)
- Terrarium kits make an ideal gift for plant enthusiasts
- We recommend placing in a room with plenty of natural light to get the most out of your terrarium plants
- Includes a cork lid, giving this terrarium jar a natural and rustic look
- Terrarium kits are a great way to brighten up a home office space
- Includes a step-by-step instruction card to start creating your own indoor oasis
- Fast delivery in 1-4 days from our warehouse in the heart of the Cotswolds
Read our guide on choosing the best plants for your terrarium and how to put together your terrarium garden.
We recommend soaking the soil before breaking it up and crumbling it into the terrarium jar.